Moton Suspension Technology Clubsport 2Way
MOTON CLUBSPORT 2-WAY
The Sport line is designed for the serious club racer and high performance street driver. This ultimate suspension system is by far the finest quality and best handling suspension system on the market today.
Featuring remote reservoirs for superior fluid temperature control, quick release hydraulic lines (on most models) for easy installation, separate compression and rebound damper valving adjustment and height adjustable spring perches, this kit is beyond the more common coil-over systems on the market. If your driving can benefit from the ultimate in suspension tuning, then this kit is for you.
The Moton Sport damper features 15 positions of bump adjustment on the remote reservoir and 15 positions of rebound on top of the piston rod. Each adjustment done to the damper is very noticeable to the driver. Our sport dampers are designed to be easy-to-use and to deliver the absolute best performance. The sport dampers perform really well at low speed as well as high speed velocities which gives you total control in any track condition. The reservoir is connected by a high pressure hose and is equipped with swivel banjo’s for easy installation of the canisters in the vehicle, regardless of the position. The damper bodies are produced from the highest quality steel or aluminum. The shafts are induction hardened and chrome plated. The canister pressure can be varied between 6 – 16 BAR (100 – 300 psi) to help support the car in high speed cornering with soft springs.
- Comfortable on daily roads
- Easy to adjust to a real race setup
- Easy to work with
- Minor adjustments are very noticeable to the driver
- Proven reliability
- Wide range of spring rates can be used
- Improved platform stability
- Improved traction, higher grip level
- Improved rumble strip and bumpy track control
- Improved tire wear
- Separate Bump (15) and rebound (15) control
- Ride height adjustable
- Unique blow off valve system in remote reservoirs
- Large piston rod diameter for more fluid displacement
- Adjustable gas pressure for added lifting force
- Large main piston for quick response
- No pre-loaded valve stacks needed for low speed damping control
- Swivel banjo hoses for easy installation of remote reservoirs
- Front camber plates
- Rear shock mounts
Please email email@example.com to inquire about main springs, helper springs, and various accessories.